Friday, May 7, 2010

Bows, Bows, and MORE Bows

Ok so as you all can tell i'm extremely excited to be having a girl!!! They are just so much more fun to shop for and dress up! Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE my baby boy to death but the boy clothes just aren't as cute! ;) I dunno how Joe feels about this whole girl thing yet... He just doesn't get it. What can I say he's a "man"!

Joe and I made Myleigh's hairbow hanger tonight and I finished up some bows. I've decided i'm going to start selling bows and the hairbow hangers just for fun. This gives me something to do during the day while i'm babysitting. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

3 comments:

Kissefur said...

Congrats! You r having a girl let me know when I can make u dinner :)

Jen and Zach said...

VERY CUTE! How much are you selling them for?

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

Thank you! It really just depends on what bows you want.