Monday, April 12, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!

Today I had my 18 week sonogram and we found out that we are having a GIRL! We are thrilled! Well I know I am. Joe doesn't show excitement... When she gets here we all know he's going to have that little girl wrapped around his finger. She will be daddys lil princess! I am due Septemeber 10th and do plan on having a scheduled c-section, which means I will probably go before then. The name as of right now will be Miley Rene'. Now it's time to start the shopping and hairbow making!

3 comments:

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

so excited for you. i'll come shopping with you just to look. jacob's convinced we're going to have a boy now even though i told him we had boys together so it makes sense that we would have girls together too
lex

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

Thank you! I'm totally excited!!! Yes, you will have to come shopping with me. :) Joe says he will not go! That's fine cause I don't have to hear him complain the whole time. You definitely have to have a girl now Lexie! You know how fun that would be!!!! Can't wait!

Danica Osborn said...

how awesome!!!! it will be so fun having one of each. congrats guys. she's going to be BEAUTIFUL!!! watch out joe!