Saturday, June 14, 2008

32 Weeks


I am now 32 weeks and have only 8 more to go. I remember thinking at the beginning it seemed like forever to even get to the third trimester. Crazy how fast time flys! I've certainly enjoyed being pregnant and have had nothing to complain about except for the HOT and HUMID Texas weather! I know it's just going to get even worse in my last month...Atleast that's what i've been told. I just try to stay in the air condition as much as possible. When I lay down to try and go to sleep at night that's when Colton is most active which keeps me up...It's so neat to sit there and feel his feet and elbows. There's times that I will tell Joe "Ouch he's digging into my ribs" and Joe gives him little spankings and will tell him "That's not nice Colton...You're hurting mommy." It's cute to listen to him talk and play with Colton. What a good dad he is going to be!

1 comment:

Steven and Whitney said...

Cherise you are so dang adorable. I can't believe you are going to be a mommy. I was talking to Carson and he said that he is going to be "Uncle" not "uncle carson", just "uncle." It was pretty cute.